From satisfied Puerto Experience clients.
- "Looked around at stuff to do while I was in puerto and cane across the Puerto experience and couldn‚Äôt be happier that we did! In one day, we had surf lessons (where Miguel was able to make both of us first timers look like naturals), did some SUP, and got to release sea turtles into the ocean which was my favorite part. I wish we had more time in Puerto because they also offer many other tours that we would have loved to try. Thanks so much to Abad and everyone else w the Puerto Experience. We will definitely be coming back!"
- "My trip to Puerto Escondido was unique because of Sanchez, Tivo, and Abad. They made sure we had a good time and saw Puerto in a local aspect. I'm so thankful I went with the tour because we did so much more than if I had gone on my own; I would have probably just stayed in one beach. But they knew the best surf spots, the best places to eat, and they also had connections with the people from there.They made sure we had a great time and got to see the prettiest beaches. I'm beyond happy with the experience and I truly recommend it because it was simply fun and beautiful to experience as much as we could. From seeing crocodiles to helping baby turtles get close to the ocean. I can't wait to go again, thank you so much!"
- "Puerto Escondido is one of Mexico's hidden treasures. My first trip was with The puerto Experience and I couldn't have been happier. I was able to visit some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. From traveling around the whole puerto in motorcycle to simply walking in the beach is definitely a very enjoyable experience. It is impossible to mention what puerto escondido has to offer, but I will definitely recommend this to everyone. I can't wait for May 2018 to come! I will be taking back some friends and family with me. We can't wait to meet up with Tivo and Mr. Sanchez!"
- "My first trip to Puerto Escondido was amazing. There is so much to see and do. From the delicious foods to relaxing on the beautiful beaches. Big thanks to Sanchez and Tivo for a wonderful trip. Can't wait to plan my next trip. "
- "Puerto Escondido was by far the most underrated destination I've ever been to! With the puerto experience we weren't milked for every penny like most tourist guides, but we're taken to places only accessible to locals. I fell in love with the bohemian aspect of it all, staying with the actual townspeople beats a stay at a boujie resort any day! Thank you so much to tivo, Abad and Sanchez for an incredible week."
- "Puerto Escondido is such a beautiful place and through the Puerto Experience I was able to see and experience things I otherwise wouldn't have been able to. I got to see most of the beaches in Puerto and even discovered a bat cave in one! We took a trip to a nature preserve where they over 1,000 iguanas, dozens of alligators and even a baboon! Our last night there we took a trip to the bioluminescence lake. I love Puerto Escondido because it is so peaceful and it felt like time stood still while I was there. Thank you Puerto Experience; I can't wait to go back."
- "Been to puerto escondido 2 times already with the puerto experience and definitely going back. I had a lot of fun; I surfed, went to a fishing trip, interacted with sea turtles, went to a bio luminescence trip, had fun nights out at the bars in zacatela. There's just so much to do in puerto. Food is also really good and learning about the culture down there was amazing. Booking my next trip as soon as possible."